The Air Fryer Keto Bacon Wrapped Sausages are super easy to make and are the perfect appetizer or snack with just 3g net carbs for 5 sausages!
Perfect for pot lucks, football games, entertaining, or just as a quick meal prepped snack. Of course, kids love them too!
Related: Addicting Keto Jalapeno Poppers
Keto Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Sausages
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 8-10 minutes
Serving size: 5 sausages
Net Carbs: 3 net carbs per serving
Keto Bacon Wrapped Sausages Ingredients:
- 20 Little Smokies sausages
- 5 Slices of bacon
- 2 Tbsp. Sugar free BBQ sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Swerve brown sugar substitute
Keto Bacon Wrapped Sausages Directions:
- Preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees if needed.
- Slice the bacon pieces in half lengthwise, and then cut those pieces in half again,
forming 4 strips per slice of bacon.
- Wrap the sausages each in a piece of the bacon.
- Place the bacon wrapped sausages into the air fryer. Cook for 6-8 minutes until the
bacon becomes crispy.
- Brush the BBQ sauce over the sausages, and sprinkle a bit of the Swerve brown
sugar substitute on top of each one.
- Cook the sausages for another minute and allow to cool slightly before serving.
Pin It For Later:
More Keto Recipes:
- Crack Keto Cheesy Broccoli & Bacon
- The Best Keto Meatloaf on the Internet
- Chewy & Gooey Keto Brownies
- Keto Shrimp Scampi Pasta
- Keto Bacon Wrapped Onion Rings
- Chicago Style Keto Pizza Casserole
- Keto Philly Cheesesteak Lettuce Wraps
- Keto Curry Spiced Wings
- Chipotle Chicken Burrito Bowl Keto Copycat