These keto bacon jalapeno poppers are so addicting! Luckily, they are only .07g of net carbs so you can eat a few 😉
However, if you do not like spicy food – runnnn. If you’re not in to spicy food, you can check out my keto chocolate cheesecake recipe instead.
The jalapeno poppers are for the spicy fanatic.
This recipe makes 8 servings and each serving has 8.7g of fat, .7g of net carbs and 5.1g of protein.
Let me know what you think!
You can also play with it by adding some ranch seasoning or salt, pepper and garlic powder.
Keto Bacon Jalapeno Poppers Recipe
Keto Bacon Jalapeno Poppers Ingredients
- 4 Jalapeno Peppers, cut in half
- 3oz Cream Cheese
- 3tbsp Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 4 Slices of Bacon, sliced in half
- Optional: Seasoning for the cheese mixture. You can do a bit of ranch seasoning or just plain old salt and pepper.
Keto Bacon Jalapeno Poppers Directions
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Cut jalapeno peppers in half (length wise) and remove seeds with a spoon (please you a spoon and not your fingers, it’ll burn and God forbid you touch your eye after touching it with your fingers ?)
- Mix cream cheese and cheddar cheese (if you think you want a little more flavor, try adding a bit of salt and pepper or ranch seasoning to the dressing. Don’t add too much, though- just a dash)
- Fill each jalapeno half with cheese mixture
- Slice the bacon in half, length wise, and wrap bacon around peppers
- Bake for 20 minutes
- Switch oven to broil and broil for 5 minutes
Keto Bacon Jalepeno Poppers Nutrition Facts
|Amount per serving
|% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 8.7g
|Saturated Fat 4.2g
|Total Carbohydrate 1g
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g
|Total Sugars 0.3g
Make sure you let me know what you think!