When my husband took a bite out of this keto broccoli and cheese, the first thing he said was “Oh. My. God. This is the best broccoli I’ve ever had. Did you put crack in it?” He’s not even on keto. He has no idea this recipe is keto. He doesn’t even know what the ketogenic diet is. He doesn’t care. He loves it. I love it. My kids love it. You’ll love it.
Seriously, just try it!
I don’t even like broccoli… don’t really like vegetables, to be honest. But I can eat this all of the time. This is the way veggies should be eaten if you ask me.
You can eat the recipe as a side, as is. Or you can even add chicken to it and eat it as a meal.
It also reheats real well so it’s great for meal prep too.
Crack Keto Broccoli and Cheese Recipe!
Keto Broccoli and Cheese Ingredients
- 16 oz package of frozen broccoli
- 4 oz of softened cream cheese (you can just microwave it for a few seconds)
- 4 oz of shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 strips of cooked bacon
- salt and pepper to taste
Keto Broccoli and Cheese Directions
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Cook the broccoli on the stove top until tender-crisp, drain well
- Put broccoli in a greased 2 quart casserole dish
- Mix in the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, salt, pepper and bacon. Mix well.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, until bubbly.
Keto Broccoli and Cheese Nutrition Facts
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 21.9g||28%|
|Saturated Fat 12g||60%|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.8g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||4%|
|Total Sugars 0.6g|
More Amazing Keto Recipes:
- Delicious Keto Pizza Eggs
- Low Carb Chipotle Chicken Burrito Bowl Copycat
- Keto Meatloaf Bursting with Flavor
- Amazingggg Keto Beefy Nachos
- Heavenly Keto Pumpkin Ice Cream Sandwich
- Yummy Keto Pumpkin Pie