The best part of Fall is all of the pumpkin treats… but when you’re on keto or just generally watching your carbs, things get tough! Unless, of course, you make your own pumpkin sweets!
There are plenty of keto safe replacements these days, so it makes it pretty easy. You just have to be willing to do the baking instead of just buying the pre-made stuff.
I’ve linked the keto safe sweetener and ice cream below, these are life savers!
So enjoy your pumpkin everything this fall!
Things You Will Need:
You can find all of this at most grocery stores or probably already have it at home, but if you hate to leave your house (like me) it’s also all available on Amazon Prime!
Halo Top Light Ice Cream, Vanilla BeanSwerve Sweetener, Confectioners Professional Cookie ScoopSuper Fine Almond Flour Organic Coconut FlourFarmers Market Organic Pumpkin-PureeSpice Supreme: Pumpkin Pie Spice
Keto Pumpkin Ice Cream Sandwich Recipe
Keto Pumpkin Ice Cream Sandwich Ingredients
- 10 tbsp Almond Flour
- 1/2 tbsp Coconut flour
- 1/3 cup Swerve Sweetener
- 4 tbsp 100% pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 1/4 tbsp Butter
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 tsp Baking powder
- 1 Egg
- Dash of nutmeg
- 1 Pint HaloTop Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- 1/4 tsp Salt
Keto Pumpkin Ice Cream Sandwich Directions
- With a hand mixer, mix the cold butter, half egg, and vanilla extract.
- Combine all dry ingredients and add to the butter mixture. Mix well using the hand mixer.
- Add the pumpkin puree as you mix the cookie batter with the hand mixer until well combined.
- Line baking sheets with cookies to whatever size you want and flatten them out a little bit. I like to use a cookie scoop whenever I bake cookies, they’re always the perfect size and shape this way.
- Bake at 325 for 18-30 minutes, it’s really going to vary by oven AND size of the cookies. Just make sure you keep checking on them after 18 minutes.
- Let cool for about 20 minutes.
- Scoop up some HaloTop vanilla bean ice cream and stuff it between two cookies.
Keto Pumpkin Ice Cream Sandwich Nutrition Facts
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 18-30 minutes
- Total Time: 28-40 minutes + 20 minutes to cool
- Servings: 4 Ice cream sandwiches
- Calories: 266 kcal
- Net Carbs: 14g
- Protein: 8.5g
- Total Fat: 11.5g