What is more comforting than a gooey, soft and chewy brownie?? Not much, let’s be honest.
Lucky for you, you don’t have to give up brownies on keto! These crack keto brownies have less than 2g net carbs and are delicious. They literally have everything you look for in a brownie.
Did I mention how soft and chewy they are?!
You will love them, your kids will love them, the potluck will love them… they’re lovable!
I know you’re just here for the recipe, so let’s get to it 😉
Oh, and if you want more yummy, low carb dessert recipes- be sure to scroll all the way to the end or checkout this archive of all of my keto recipes.
Crack Keto Brownies Recipe
Crack Keto Brownies Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 2/3 cup Swerve Sweetener
- 3 large eggs
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup almond flour about 50g
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp grassfed gelatin
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips, sugar-free optional
Crack Keto Brownies Directions:
- Preheat the oven to 350F and grease an 8×8 inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the butter, sweetener, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- Add the almond flour flour, cocoa powder, gelatin, baking powder, and salt and whisk until well combined. Stir in the water to thin the batter. Stir in the chocolate chips, if using.
- Spread the batter in the prepared baking pan. Bake 15 to 20 minutes, until the edges are set but the center still seems a tiny bit wet.
- Remove and let cool completely in the pan.
Crack Keto Brownies Nutrition Facts:
Serving size = 1/16
Fat: 9.5 g
Net Carbs: 1.2g
Pin It For Later:
More Delicious Keto Dessert Recipes:
- Keto Cinnamon Bagel Bites
- 20 Amazing Chocolate Keto Recipes
- The Best Keto Cheesecake Recipe on the Internet!
- Top 20 Keto Fall Treats
- 15 Keto Cocktail Recipes
- Super Low Carb Pumpkin Bread