It’s no secret, the best part about the fall is all of the delicious treats you can have! No worries, you don’t have to give that up while on keto. Did you know pumpkin is very keto friendly?!
Here are the internet’s top 15 fall keto treats that you can have for dessert, as a snack or even just a fat bomb!
Top 15 Fall Keto Treats!
- The Ultimate No-Fail Low Carb Keto Pumpkin Pie – Pumpkin pie is made for fall! You just need a few ingredients to make this super easy low-carb pie with a coconut flour crust.
- Amazinggggg Keto Pumpkin Bread – This is my favorite breakfast and snack, so good!
- Pumpkin Ice Cream Sandwich – If you love ice cream sandwiches, this is a must try!
- Cinammon Sugar Bagel Bites – Delicious, enough said!
- The Best Pumpkin Spice Keto Cookies – The hardest part is not eating them all!
- Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake – Sooooo yummy!
- Chocolate Avocado Cookies – These rich and fudge-y chocolate avocado cookies are unbelievable!
- Simple Keto Ice Cream – Maple Pecan – Sometimes we all need that cool, sweet taste of ice cream. The maple and pecan flavors are perfect for a fall ice cream. You can make it at home and save yourself some money!
- Walnut Cinnamon Bun Keto Muffins – These light and fluffy muffins are deliciously spiced. Don’t forget the vanilla cinnamon buttercream!
- Chocolate & Walnut Keto Fudge – You don’t have to give up your favorite sweets on keto! These chocolate and walnut fudge squares are quick and simple to make.
- Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Keto Fat Bombs – Pumpkin spice is a favorite fall flavor. This keto fat bomb recipe packs a ton of flavor and you’ll never know it’s a keto-approved snack!
- Keto Pumpkin Spice Mug Cake – Need a quick and easy recipe for your favorite fall cake? This recipe makes one large mug cake, which is two servings.
- Keto Easy Chocolate Almond Bark – This almond bark recipe is like a homemade candy bar with all your favorites!
- Crunchy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds – Pumpkin seeds make a great fall treat. You can snack on them as is or add them to your favorite fall salad.
- Butterscotch Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites – I love dessert recipes that don’t require an oven. These little cheesecake bites are a great little no-guilt treat.
- Delicious Pumpkin & Chocolate Fat Bombs – Chocolate + Pumpkin = your new favorite fall treat! This recipe is creamy and delicious!
- Keto Pumpkin Bread – This Keto Pumpkin Bread is moist, full of pumpkin spice flavor, and delicious. You can enjoy for breakfast or an evening treat.
- The BEST Keto Sugar-Free Pecan Pie – This is the only recipe you’ll ever need for sugar-free pecan pie. It’s easy to make and tastes just like the real thing.
- Keto Pumpkin Cream Cheese Donuts – This recipe lets you enjoy a cake donut that is low in carbs and keto-friendly. They’re packed with all our favorite fall flavors and are frosted with a cinnamon maple icing. Yum!
- BEST Keto Cinnamon Rolls – Cinnamon rolls make for a great treat any time of day. These are made with almond flour and can be made ahead for a grab-and-go breakfast.