Call me basic, but on September 1st I am thinking about pumpkin spice everything. Needless to say, I wasn’t going to let keto ruin my fall & pumpkin obsession.
Related: Keto Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream Sandwiches
Whenever we do something like go to the pumpkin farm, I pack my own pumpkin spice snacks with me so I don’t over do it at the farm… because it’s way too easy to fall out of ketosis.
Drool Worthy Keto Pumpkin Spice Cookies Recipe!
Things You Will Need:
You can find all of this at most grocery stores or probably already have it at home, but if you hate to leave your house (like me) it’s also all available on Amazon Prime!
Swerve Sweetener, Confectioners Professional Cookie ScoopSuper Fine Almond Flour Organic Coconut FlourFarmers Market Organic Pumpkin-PureeSpice Supreme: Pumpkin Pie Spice
Keto Pumpkin Spice Cookies Ingredients
- 10 tbsp Almond Flour
- 1/2 tbsp Coconut flour
- 1/3 cup Swerve Sweetener
- 4 tbsp 100% pumpkin puree
- 2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 1/4 tbsp Butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 tsp Baking powder
- 1 Egg
- Dash of nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp Salt
Keto Pumpkin Spice Cookies Directions
- With a hand mixer, mix the cold butter, half egg, and vanilla extract.
- Combine all dry ingredients and add to the butter mixture. Mix well using the hand mixer.
- Add the pumpkin puree as you mix the cookie batter with the hand mixer until well combined.
- Line baking sheets with cookies to whatever size you want and flatten them out a little bit. I like to use a cookie scoop whenever I bake cookies, they’re always the perfect size and shape this way.
- Bake at 325 for 20-30 minutes, it’s really going to vary by oven AND size of the cookies. Just make sure you keep checking on them after 20 minutes.
- Let cool for about 20 minutes.
Keto Pumpkin Spice Cookies Nutrition Facts
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 4.8g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 2.3g||12%|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.9g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3%|
|Total Sugars 10.3g|
Pin it for later: