If you love the fall and want to drown in pumpkin recipes but are on keto- I got you, girl!
I was not about to give up my pumpkin obsession so I’ve modified about every pumpkin recipe to make it keto friendly. More keto pumpkin recipes linked at the end of this post!
Keto Pumpkin Bread Recipe
Keto Pumpkin Bread Ingredients
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 4 large eggs
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup canned 100% pure pumpkin puree
- 1/4 tsp maple extract
- 2 cups blanched super fine almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup Swerve sugar alternative
- pinch of salt
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground allspice
Keto Pumpkin Bread Directions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Combine the melted butter, eggs, almond milk, pumpkin puree, and maple extract in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Combine the almond flour, coconut flour, sweetener, baking powder, salt, and spices in a medium bowl and stir well.
- Pour the blender ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until well combined and moisture is absorbed.
- Line a long, narrow loaf pan with parchment paper and spoon the batter into the pan. Sprinkle with walnuts if desired.
- Bake the bread at 350 degrees (F) in the center of your oven for 60 minutes (or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.)
- Turn off the oven and leave the bread in there for an additional 15 minutes.
- Remove the bread from the oven and then from the pan using the parchment paper base to lift it out.
- Cool on the counter or in the refrigerator loosely covered for a minimum of 4 hours, but for best results leave it overnight before slicing.
Keto Pumpkin Bread Nutrition Facts
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 16.6g||21%|
|Saturated Fat 8.7g||43%|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.5g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.3g||19%|
|Total Sugars 0.8g|
More Keto Pumpkin Recipes:
- Heavenly Pumpkin Ice Cream Cookie Sandwich
- Delicious Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Amazing Pumpkin Spice Cookies