Let’s be honest, no one wants to give up chocolate. Chocolate cravings come all of the time, especially for women… especially that time of the month.
Well, guess what? You don’t have to give chocolate up! Not even on keto!
Enjoy these 20 amazing chocolate keto recipes that feel like a cheat!
20 Amazing Chocolate Keto Recipes
- The Best Keto Sugar-Free Chocolate Pudding – Wholesome Yum – This creamy, sugar-free low carb chocolate pudding recipe tastes better than store-bought! All you need is 5 ingredients + 10 minutes prep.
- Keto Peanut Butter Truffles – Savory Tooth – These keto chocolate peanut butter balls are an amazing no-bake low carb treat! It’s a little work forming into all the balls, but totally worth it!
- Mexican Spiced Keto Chocolate – A Clean Bake – Silky dark chocolate pairs with a spice mix that is sure to warm you up! It’s so easy to make chocolate with this recipe.
- No Bake Keto Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars – Two Sleevers – If you love chocolate peanut butter cups, you’ll love this low carb, low sugar, high fat version! They make a perfectly delicious keto dessert or fat bomb.
- Keto Chocolate Cake with Whipped Cream Icing – Low Carb with Jennifer- This delicious keto chocolate cake only uses one bowl! It has the perfect cake texture and the whipped cream icing on top really makes it!
- Easy Keto Chocolate Nutella Ravioli – Beauty and the Foodie – Like Nutella? You’ll love these scrumptious little turnovers that are filled with a healthy, low carb, homemade version.
- Chocolate Protein Pancakes – Diabetes Strong – Chocolate for breakfast! These pancakes are packed with protein and will be ready in 10 minutes!
- Deliciously Easy Keto Chocolate Truffles – Fit to Serve Group – These truffles are so decadently rich that you’ll forget they’re low carb and keto friendly.
- Double Chocolate Chip Keto Cookies – Kasey Trenum – You can have fudgy chocolate cookies on a keto diet! These ones are ooey-gooey and so delicious! Did you ever imagine having cookies on a keto diet? These Double Chocolate Chip Keto Cookies are ooey-gooey and oh so delicious.
- Chocolate Almond Clusters – Midget Momma – Combine chocolate, almonds, and sea salt for an amazing keto friendly chocolate treat.
- Keto Sugar-Free Caramel Squares – Ditch the Carbs – This keto treat has three delicious layers: a tasty vanilla gluten-free almond base, salted sugar-free caramel filling, then a creamy 90% chocolate topping!
- Homemade Keto Chocolate Cupcakes – My Heavenly Recipes – You can stay on your keto plan and still have chocolate cupcakes! These homemade cupcakes are topped with cream cheese frosting to satisfy that chocolate craving.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Nice Cream – Wholesome Yum – Make a delicious frozen treat without bananas or an ice cream maker! This nice cream recipe is sugar-free, low carb, keto and vegan.
- Keto Hot Chocolate – April Go Lightly – Hot chocolate is one of the most indulgent drinks in the cold weather. Try this recipe for a sweet and creamy keto-friendly version!
- Keto Chocolate Muffins – Peace, Love and Low Carb – These bite-sized mini muffins are the perfect, rich and decadent treat you’ve been craving. You probably already have the ingredients in your pantry!
- Chocolate Avocado Cookies – The Soccer Mom Blog – If you want something sweet, but healthy, these rich and fudgy cookies need to be on your list like now.
- Keto Vegan Chocolate Covered Strawberries – VegAnnie – These healthy chocolate covered strawberries are absolutely divine and contain no added sugar!
- Keto Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Brownies – Beauty and the Foodie – Not only are these brownies decadent and fudgy, but they have a yummy layer of cream cheese and chocolate chips!
- Chocolate Cinnamon Keto Donuts – Divalicious Recipes – These keto donuts have an amazing flavor combo with chocolate and cinnamon. They’re baked with coconut flour, so they are a healthier alternative to store bought donuts.
- Keto Low Carb No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake – Wholesome Yum – With just about 20 minutes of prep work, you can have a delicious chocolate cheesecake. Oh, and there is no baking required!