If you want to do keto, but can’t give up alcohol- here are 15 delicious keto cocktail recipes that wont kick you out of ketosis!
15 Amazing Keto Cocktail Recipes
- Cucumber & Mint Gin Martini – Use the gin from the freezer to make this martini that’s perfect for a hot and humid day!
- Keto Strawberry Daiquiri – This keto-friendly cocktail has all the sweet and tangy flavor of a traditional strawberry daiquiri, but none of the added sugar or extra calories or carbs.
- Low Carb Bloody Mary – Keep it simple with fresh ingredients for a low carb bloody mary. It’s perfect for a fun brunch!
- Hibiscus Tea Cocktails – For a healthier refreshing cocktail, try these cocktails made with hibiscus tea. It’s low sugar and under 100 calories!
- Wild Berry Zinger Mimosa – This mimosa includes champagne and wild berry zinger tea. Of course, you can skip the champagne and use sparkling water if you want a non-alcoholic version.
- Low Carb Vodka Chata – Similar to RumChata, this delicious drink uses vodka and low carb ingredients. You can also use rum if you prefer.
- The Keto Mojito – Need a great summer cocktail? This keto mojito is light, refreshing, and under 4 carbs each.
- Low Calorie Strawberry Rose Vodka Spritzer Cocktail – Not only are these cocktails gorgeous, but they’re perfect for your keto or low carb lifestyle! They’re super easy to make and you just need three ingredients.
- The Best Skinny Margarita – With just 2 minutes and five ingredients, you can have the best skinny margaritas!
- Keto Mexican Mule – This fun drink is a twist on the classic Moscow Mule. It uses Tequila instead of voda. It’s super easy to throw together for a party or maybe just Taco Tuesday dinner.
- Low Carb Strawberry Basil Bourbon Smash – If you’re not a fan of bourbon, you can use rum or vodka for this one. You probably already have everything you need in the house. Top it off with some club soda to make it even more refreshing.
- Keto Snowbank Winter Cocktail – Just because this is called a winter cocktail doesn’t mean you can’t drink it all year. It’s served cold and creamy, so it would be perfect for a hot day!
- Sparkling Ice Orange Mango Summer Cocktail – Your taste buds will go crazy for this refreshing summer cocktail! It combines Orange-Mango Sparkling Ice with Malibu coconut rum.
- Ginger Lime Mojito – Try this ginger lime twist on the traditional mojito. It’s keto-friendly and packs plenty of flavor!
- Keto Strawberry Lemonade Cocktaial – Strawberry lemonade is perfect for a summer drink. Kick back this summer with a keto cocktail version.
More Delicious Keto Recipes:
- Keto cinnamon bagel bites
- Chocolate keto cheesecake
- 20 Amazing Keto Chocolate Recipes
- The Best Keto Pumpkin Cookies