You know that time between lunch and dinner, after a long day, where you find yourself starving and craving donuts and pizza? That’s the time it is easiest to fall off the wagon.
Snack time is when you get the most cravings and it also happens to be the time people are least prepared for.
You cook breakfast, prep lunch and dinner… but what about your snacks?
You definitely need something to hold you off between meals, so prepping snacks is key.
The best part? It’s super easy!
Check out this video to see just how easy and quick it can be to meal prep no cook healthy snacks.
No Cook Healthy Snacks Video
No Cook Meal Prep Ideas
- Turkey and cheddar pinwheels – Just spread mustard on a whole grain wrap, add turkey, cheddar and tomato. Roll up and slice.
- Mini sweet peppers (taste great with ranch)
- Rolled up turkey meat
- Chopped block of cheddar cheese
- Mozzarella cheese sticks
- Chopped celery
- Baby carrots
- Cherry tomatoes
- Greek yogurt
- Any fruit (I especially like to do strawberries, kiwis, halo oranges and grapes)
- Apples and peanut butter
- Peanut butter and banana on whole grain bread
- Hummus and pita chips
- Kalamata olives, feta cheese and cucumbers
- Cucumbers with lime and salt
- Overnight oats
- No cook protein balls
- Chocolate protein mug cake (just have to microwave)
More Meal Prep Ideas
- Super Easy Turkey Burrito Meal Prep Bowls
- Delicious Egg Roll in a Bowl
- 24 Clean Eating Meal Prep Ideas
- The Best Meal Prep Containers on the Market
- The Perfect Meal Prep Lunch Bags for Work
- Meal Prep Breakfast for less than $11
- Overnight Oats for Breakfast Meal Prep
- Glass Meal Prep Containers that Last Forever
- Over 100 Clean Eating Recipes