Eating veggies is hard, but wrapping them in bacon always makes it better! This low carb keto bacon wrapped asparagus recipe is an easy way to sneak veggies in to your diet and even in to your kids diet!
It is only 2.4g net carbs and is delicious!
Related: Keto Bacon Wrapped Scallops
Air Fryer Keto Bacon Wrapped Asparagus Recipe
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10-15 minutes
Net Carbs: 2 net carbs per serving
Keto Bacon Wrapped Asparagus Ingredients:
- 30 Spears of asparagus (1 bundle from the store)
- 1 Tbsp. Olive oil
- ½ tsp. Garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese grated
- 5 Strips of bacon
- Salt and pepper to taste
Keto Bacon Wrapped Asparagus Directions:
- Preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees.
- Break the woody part of each stem off of the asparagus spears.
- Place the asparagus into a mixing bowl, and add the olive oil, garlic powder, as well as salt and pepper to taste. Toss to combine well.
- Separate the asparagus spears into 5 even bundles.
- Wrap each bundle of asparagus around the bottom with a strip of bacon.
- Cook the asparagus bundles for 8-12 minutes depending on the side of your spears and bundles. You want the bacon to start to be crispy and the spears to become tender.
- Top the bundles with the Parmesan cheese and continue to cook for another 2-3 minutes before serving.
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 17.6g||23%|
|Saturated Fat 5.8g||29%|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.5g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g||7%|
|Total Sugars 1.9g|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
Pin it For Later: