I’ve never been a huge fan of scallops, but these keto bacon wrapped scallops…. oh. my. God! They are so good. Add the spicy mayo recipe and you won’t be able to stop eating them! Not to mention, they’re SUPER EASY and quick to make.
Even my kids love them so it’s a great way to get some protein in their diet. Be sure to pin it so you can come back to it (trust me, you’ll want to!)
Keto Bacon Wrapped Scallops with Spicy Mayo Recipe
Keto Bacon Wrapped Scallops Ingredients
- 1 1/2 pound large scallops
- 1/2 pound thin-sliced bacon
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
Spicy Mayo Ingredients
- 1 cup low carb mayonnaise (I like avocado oil mayo)
- 1/4 cup Hot Chili Paste
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
Keto Bacon Wrapped Scallops & Spicy Mayo Directions
- Heat the broiler.
- Wrap each scallop in a piece of bacon and secure it with a toothpick.
- Place the bacon wrapped scallops onto a baking sheet, drizzle them with olive oil, and season them with salt and pepper.
- Cook them under the broiler for about 10 to 15 minutes until the bacon is cooked through, turning once at 5-7 minutes.
- Make the spicy mayo by combining the mayonnaise, chili paste, lime juice, and chopped cilantro. Stir well and refrigerate until ready to use.
Bacon Wrapped Scallops:
|Amount per serving||2 scallops|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 13.6g||17%|
|Saturated Fat 4.2g||21%|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.7g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Total Sugars 0g|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 16.4g||21%|
|Saturated Fat 2.4g||12%|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.7g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Total Sugars 0.1g|
Bacon Wrapped Scallops & Spicy Mayo Combined:
Total Fat: 30g
Net Carbs: 1.4g
Pin it for later