Clean Eating Meal Plans for Beginners

September 18, 2016 / FITNESS
21 day clean eating meal plan for beginners banner
This post may contain affiliate links to help our readers find the best products.

Have you been struggling with clean eating or meal planning? Do you want to lose weight but don’t know how to clean up your diet? If you answered yes, then these clean eating meal plans for beginners are just right for you!

These meal plans are simple, delicious, and healthy! They put you at the calorie deficit YOUR body needs for weight loss.

===> In a hurry? Get your clean eating meal plan for beginners now by clicking here!

My Results Using This Meal Plan

Here are my results after using my meal plans and doing 30 minutes of exercise 5x a week for 6 months:

clean eating meal plan for beginners

What’s Included in the Clean Eating Meal Plans for Beginners

These meal plans includes things like pasta, chocolate cake, tacos, and french toast. The difference is that they are all clean versions and guilt free.

Each meal plan comes with:

• A full schedule with what to eat and when
  • Budget friendly grocery list for each week
  • Over 30 (hubby and toddler approved) delicious and easy clean eating recipes
  • Section to track your goals and results
  • Portions and nutrients already tracked for you
  • Calories already tracked within your bracket
  • All Clean Eating Meal Plans for beginners are printable

===> This is meal planning without the stress or wasted time, for just $9.99!

How to Calculate Your Calorie Bracket

Some people are fine consuming 1,200 calories a day, but other people need more or they risk their body going in to starvation mode and actually holding on to fat.

That is why it is important to calculate your calorie bracket before picking a meal plan.

To find out what bracket you are in, you will use this calculation:

1. Multiply your current weight in pounds x 11. This number is your Caloric Baseline.
  2. Add 400 (What you are burning from working out, if you are not working out- skip this step) to your Caloric Baseline. The resulting number represents your Caloric Needs to maintain your weight.
  3. Subtract 750 (the caloric deficit) from your Caloric Needs. This number is the Caloric Target you should eat for weight loss.
  4. If your Caloric Target is less than 1,200, round up to 1,200. If it’s more than 2,300, round down to 2,300. If you are trying to gain weight, add 750 instead of subtracting 750.

Example of a 150 lb person with a goal of weight loss:

1. 150 x 11 = 1650 (Caloric Baseline)2. 1650 + 400 = 2050 (Caloric Needs to maintain weight)3. 2050 – 750 =  1300 (Caloric Target for weight loss)

Now that you know your calorie bracket, select the meal plan that is right for you.

PURCHASE YOUR MEAL PLAN FOR JUST $9.99

You can click on the appropriate link below to go straight to the e-book:

Meal Plan for Bracket 1 (1,200-1,499 calories)

Meal Plan for Bracket 2 (1,500 – 1,799 calories)

Meal Plan for Bracket 3 (1,800 – 2,099 calories)

Meal Plan for Bracket 4 (2,100 – 2,300 calories)

E-book Preview

This preview is from bracket 4, each e-book will vary.

Bracket 4 Meal Plan

Sample Recipes from Clean Eating Meal Plan

Recipes will vary depending on your calorie bracket

fajita-stuffed-chicken-recipeclean-eating-chocolate-peanut-butter-cups-pin

Access your 21 day clean eating meal plan today for more delicious & clean recipes!

Be sure to read the comments for reviews!

ELTSignature

clean-eating-meal-plans-for-beginners
21-day-fix-meal-plans-for-every-bracket
Delicious & simple clean eating meal plans for beginners! Over 40 printable clean eating recipes, weekly grocery lists and much more!
42  Comments
  • Mayra Sanchez says:
    June 21, 2016 at 4:34 pm

Thank you this is awesome! I went down a bracket from your last meal plan so I’m excited to try this one! Just downloaded and printed ?

• Megan says:
    June 21, 2016 at 6:43 pm

Love your plans!! I just did the groceries for the first week at Aldi to feed 3 people and it was only $110 (but I had all the spices already)

• Jenn Kilgore says:
    June 22, 2016 at 12:02 pm

Thank you so much Just purchased the 122-1499 plan, Looking forward to getting healthy

• Sam J says:
    June 22, 2016 at 8:04 pm

Ordered mine when you released it and already LOVEEEEEEEE it! Thank you!

• Boon says:
    June 30, 2016 at 6:08 pm

This is incredible. Following it closely help and it totally works if the mindset is very discipline. `

• lindsay says:
    November 28, 2016 at 5:37 am

I just purchased and i don’t see recipe for turkey chili??? 🙁

November 28, 2016 at 7:15 am

It is on page 32 of the bracket 1 meal plan book 🙂 Please let me know if you have any issues finding it!

• Michelle Gutierrez says:
    February 1, 2017 at 2:37 am

I’m interested in buying the bracket plan that fits my needs. I’ve tried purchasing ebooks before and the recipes required a lot of steps and the recipes were delicious. But I noticed I don’t follow thru. Are the recipe will easy to fix?

February 1, 2017 at 2:58 am

Hi Michelle! The recipes are all super simple. There is one jambalaya recipe that is a little more complicated, but the rest are easy enough for me to make while taking care of a 2 year old and 2 month old lol

• Candice Evans says:
    February 11, 2017 at 9:23 pm

Hi Jessica, are the recipes for 21 days or a weekly meal plan. Also I’m allergic to nuts and fish products, do you recipes include many of thee types of recipes

February 11, 2017 at 9:28 pm

Hi Candice. The meal plan is weekly for 3 weeks, totaling 21 days. So there are 21 full days of meals broken up in to 3 weeks. I emailed you a second ago, hopefully that will help 🙂

• Rashmi says:
    February 16, 2017 at 6:18 am

Hi, do you have a meal plan with only vegetarian options. Egg is fine but no seafood.. thanks!

February 16, 2017 at 6:56 pm

Hi Rashmi. Unfortunately, I do not have a vegetarian version at the moment. However, it is definitely something I can work on!

• Mirian says:
    February 27, 2017 at 5:11 am

Hello. I stumbled across your pinterest while looking for ideas to eat better. I became a beachbody coach because a person told me to do it that way. Never heard back from her therefore I didnt follow the 21 day nor have I done my T25. I am ready and need a jumpstart on ideas because I dont have time to look up ideas and go to the market. I always end up buying stuff that I dont end up doing anyway. Is this part of the 21 day fix?

• Colleen says:
    February 28, 2017 at 2:23 am

I bought this but it didn’t download and now I can’t access it. What can I do?

February 28, 2017 at 2:26 am

Hi Colleen! You should have also gotten a download link in your email that is linked to your PayPal account (may have gone to spam). If you didn’t get it, email me at jessica@easylivingtoday.com with your invoice number and calorie bracket and I’ll get it taken care of.

• Sam says:
    March 25, 2017 at 1:43 am

I have your 21 day meal plan and I love! Do you have a second 3 week plan? This plan has changed my world! I no longer have to rush home stressed about what I’m going to cook…it’s already decided! Grocery shopping was a breeze and I save money! Thank you! I’d just love another month of meals!

March 25, 2017 at 2:08 am

Yay! I’m so glad you like it! I am planning to write another meal plan very soon. Right now I’m working on a free booty building exercise plan that I’ll have out next week. Once that’s settled I’ll start working on new meal plans 🙂

• Michelle Lewis says:
    March 26, 2017 at 2:38 am

I just finished my first month and lost 7 pounds!!!! I would love a second month plan

March 26, 2017 at 9:27 pm

Nice!! Congratulations! I’m so proud of you! I’m working on the second plan, it’ll be here soon 🙂

• Patricia says:
    April 11, 2017 at 3:51 pm

How soon do you recommend starting this postpartum? I understand checking in with doctor for the exercise but what about for the meal plans?What if you’re breastfeeding and feel you need to eat more? Is that a good place for healthy snacks to come in?

Thank you so much! This is my first pregnancy, I started at 162 and have gained almost 60lbs and I am so determined to get back in shape!

April 11, 2017 at 3:54 pm

Hi Patricia! You can start when you feel ready to cook or if someone can prepare it for you. If you are breast feeding, I would recommend going up a calorie bracket to make up for the extra calories you will need so you don’t risk your milk drying up (your doctor can also give you an idea about how many calories you should be eating, not just exercise). You also want to make sure you have enough energy to keep up with your newborn. Congrats, by the way! So exciting! Make sure you get lots of rest and listen to your body 🙂

• Patricia says:
    April 11, 2017 at 11:38 pm

thank you so much! Looking forward to getting it soon!

April 12, 2017 at 1:58 am

No problem! & Best of luck in labor & delivery <3 <3 <3

• Theresa Durham says:
    May 29, 2017 at 6:51 am

Hi need a little extra help. I am raising my grandchild who is vegetarian. Is there a meal plan to accommodate vegetarians?

May 31, 2017 at 3:08 pm

Hi! Unfortunately, I do not have a vegetarian meal plan yet but am working on one.

• Rocelia Lewis says:
    June 17, 2017 at 7:53 am

Hi 🙂 I’m two months pregnant and I’m dying here. I have gained 8 pounds so far. I’m extremely bloated and I feel soooo uncomfortable and bloated. I’m looking to change this. It’s my third pregnancy and I want to do this one differently. I think you mentioned you did bracket 2. Is this that true one you recommend for first trimester?

June 17, 2017 at 10:27 pm

That is the one I did, but make sure you talk to your doctor first and ask them how many calories they recommend for your pregnancy/body. Because it varies on how your pregnancy is going. Are you exercising at all? Staying active (if you can) definitely helps too!

• Sabrina Keller says:
    June 26, 2017 at 2:31 pm

Do I need to purchase the 21 Day Fix Base on Amazon that you posted? Do I need all the things in the kit are can they all be found on Pintrest? I don’t know if I should buy the kit or try to do it without the kit? Also, what if the exercises are too hard for a 235 lb. fifty year old woman?? Please advise.

June 26, 2017 at 2:33 pm

Hi. You don’t need to purchase the kit in order to do the meal plan. The meal plan will work on it’s own or with the 21 Day Fix exercise program, so it’s completely up to you! If you do decide to order it and feel like it’s too hard, you can definitely return it. I believe you get 30 days to return.

• Crystal says:
    July 11, 2017 at 8:48 pm

Hey I’m trying to get in contact with you about the 21 day fix

• Jessica miller says:
    July 25, 2017 at 3:15 pm

Hi Jess! I just purchased your meal plan and I was just wondering if there is not a specified serving beside a food (1/2cup) what should we use as a portion size? Thanks!

July 25, 2017 at 4:06 pm

Hey Jessica! All of the recipes say how many servings it makes, so if it makes 4 servings, 1/4 of the entire thing will be your portion 🙂 . Always feel free to email me with questions (Jessica@easylivingtoday.com) or join our FB group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/fitbeforesummer/

• Nadia colon says:
    October 23, 2017 at 7:24 pm

Hi My pp weight is 200 im 3 months pp with m 2nd and dying to weigh 140 pounds again.

But it says I need a calorie intake of 1850 is that right? And do I need to follow a specific gym plan I have a memebership to la fitness and plan on going 5x a week I met with a trainer and I know I need to strength train more than cardio from What there telling me

October 24, 2017 at 10:23 am

Hi Nadia! Congrats on your new baby!! Yes, that is correct. To maintain your current weight you would be eating about 2650 calories a day, so 1850 will put you at a calorie deficit as long as you are exercising as you plan to- if you’re not exercising then you would eat about 400 calories less a day. But the best results come from both exercise and eating well.

• Jamie says:
    December 1, 2017 at 10:45 pm

Hey! I just bought your meal plan. I will be cooking dinner for my husband as well. Will I need to buy more ingredients to double the dinners to feed him or will it make enough for two. The serving sizes mostly say 3-4 but it looks like sometimes there is leftovers eaten the next day or two?

December 1, 2017 at 10:50 pm

Hi Jamie! I would just take a quick glance at the week and how often the recipe is being eaten (if you’re supposed to eat leftovers) and then the serving size. If the serving size matches up with the amount you would need to eat for the week, you wouldn’t need to buy extra. For most recipes, I don’t see you needing to buy extra though- especially since most of the ingredients already come with plenty (for example, if you have to buy cheese you are likely buying a pack of cheese that would already have enough to add extra if needed). But definitely glance at it each week to see. I hope that made sense!