Clean Eating Meal Plans for Beginners

September 18, 2016 / FITNESS
This post may contain affiliate links to help our readers find the best products.

Have you been struggling with clean eating or meal planning? Do you want to lose weight but don’t know how to clean up your diet? If you answered yes, then these clean eating meal plans for beginners are just right for you!

These meal plans are simple, delicious, and healthy! They put you at the calorie deficit YOUR body needs for weight loss.

egg-roll-in-a-bowl-recipe-5

===> In a hurry? Get your clean eating meal plan for beginners now by clicking here!

My Results Using This Meal Plan

Here are my results after using my meal plans and doing 30 minutes of exercise 5x a week for 6 months:Clean Eating Meal Plans for Beginners

What’s Included in the Clean Eating Meal Plans for Beginners

These meal plans includes things like pasta, chocolate cake, tacos, and french toast. The difference is that they are all clean versions and guilt free.

Each meal plan comes with:

• A full schedule with what to eat and when
  • Budget friendly grocery list for each week
  • Over 30 (hubby and toddler approved) delicious and easy clean eating recipes
  • Section to track your goals and results
  • Portions and nutrients already tracked for you
  • Calories already tracked within your bracket
  • All Clean Eating Meal Plans for beginners are printable

This is meal planning without the stress or wasted time!

===>In a hurry? Get your clean eating meal plan now!

How to Calculate Your Calorie Bracket

Some people are fine consuming 1,200 calories a day, but other people need more or they risk their body going in to starvation mode and actually holding on to fat.

That is why it is important to calculate your calorie bracket before picking a meal plan.

To find out what bracket you are in, you will use this calculation:

1. Multiply your current weight in pounds x 11. This number is your Caloric Baseline.
  2. Add 400 (What you are burning from working out, if you are not working out- skip this step) to your Caloric Baseline. The resulting number represents your Caloric Needs to maintain your weight.
  3. Subtract 750 (the caloric deficit) from your Caloric Needs. This number is the Caloric Target you should eat for weight loss.
  4. If your Caloric Target is less than 1,200, round up to 1,200. If it’s more than 2,300, round down to 2,300. If you are trying to gain weight, add 750 instead of subtracting 750.

Example of a 150 lb person with a goal of weight loss:

1. 150 x 11 = 1650 (Caloric Baseline)2. 1650 + 400 = 2050 (Caloric Needs to maintain weight)3. 2050 – 750 =  1300 (Caloric Target for weight loss)

Now that you know your calorie bracket, select the meal plan that is right for you.

Links to Meal Plans

You can click on the appropriate link below to go straight to the e-book:

Meal Plan for Bracket 1 (1,200-1,499 calories)

Buy now

Meal Plan for Bracket 2 (1,500 – 1,799 calories)

Buy now

Meal Plan for Bracket 3 (1,800 – 2,099 calories)

Buy now

Meal Plan for Bracket 4 (2,100 – 2,300 calories)

Buy now

E-book Preview

This preview is from bracket 4, each e-book will vary.

Bracket 4 Meal Plan

Sample Recipes from Clean Eating Meal Plan

Recipes will vary depending on your calorie bracket

fajita-stuffed-chicken-recipeclean-eating-chocolate-peanut-butter-cups-pin

Access your 21 day clean eating meal plan today for more delicious & clean recipes!

Exercise Program for Even Better Results

21 Day Fix Base Kit21 Day Fix Base Kit

If you’re looking for an exercise program to speed up your progress, I highly recommend the 21 Day Fix.

You can see my results from my first 21 days following this meal plan along with this 21 Day Fix exercise program by clicking here.

The exercises are only 30 minutes each day but pack a lot of punch! They are also easy to follow while burning a lot of calories.

Before I started this program, I could spend an hour at the gym and burn less than I would in 30 minutes of doing this program.

You will see results fast when you pair this meal plan with this exercise program.

&

&

Please share your results after completing the full 21 days 🙂

ELTSignature

clean-eating-meal-plans-for-beginners
21-day-fix-meal-plans-for-every-bracket

20  Comments
  • Mayra Sanchez says:
    June 21, 2016 at 4:34 pm

Thank you this is awesome! I went down a bracket from your last meal plan so I’m excited to try this one! Just downloaded and printed ?

• Megan says:
    June 21, 2016 at 6:43 pm

Love your plans!! I just did the groceries for the first week at Aldi to feed 3 people and it was only $110 (but I had all the spices already)

• Jenn Kilgore says:
    June 22, 2016 at 12:02 pm

Thank you so much Just purchased the 122-1499 plan, Looking forward to getting healthy

• Sam J says:
    June 22, 2016 at 8:04 pm

Ordered mine when you released it and already LOVEEEEEEEE it! Thank you!

• Boon says:
    June 30, 2016 at 6:08 pm

This is incredible. Following it closely help and it totally works if the mindset is very discipline. `

• lindsay says:
    November 28, 2016 at 5:37 am

I just purchased and i don’t see recipe for turkey chili??? 🙁

• Jessica says:
      November 28, 2016 at 7:15 am

It is on page 32 of the bracket 1 meal plan book 🙂 Please let me know if you have any issues finding it!

• Michelle Gutierrez says:
    February 1, 2017 at 2:37 am

I’m interested in buying the bracket plan that fits my needs. I’ve tried purchasing ebooks before and the recipes required a lot of steps and the recipes were delicious. But I noticed I don’t follow thru. Are the recipe will easy to fix?

• Jessica says:
      February 1, 2017 at 2:58 am

Hi Michelle! The recipes are all super simple. There is one jambalaya recipe that is a little more complicated, but the rest are easy enough for me to make while taking care of a 2 year old and 2 month old lol

• Candice Evans says:
    February 11, 2017 at 9:23 pm

Hi Jessica, are the recipes for 21 days or a weekly meal plan. Also I’m allergic to nuts and fish products, do you recipes include many of thee types of recipes

• Jessica says:
      February 11, 2017 at 9:28 pm

Hi Candice. The meal plan is weekly for 3 weeks, totaling 21 days. So there are 21 full days of meals broken up in to 3 weeks. I emailed you a second ago, hopefully that will help 🙂

• Rashmi says:
    February 16, 2017 at 6:18 am

Hi, do you have a meal plan with only vegetarian options. Egg is fine but no seafood.. thanks!

• Jessica says:
      February 16, 2017 at 6:56 pm

Hi Rashmi. Unfortunately, I do not have a vegetarian version at the moment. However, it is definitely something I can work on!

• Mirian says:
    February 27, 2017 at 5:11 am

Hello. I stumbled across your pinterest while looking for ideas to eat better. I became a beachbody coach because a person told me to do it that way. Never heard back from her therefore I didnt follow the 21 day nor have I done my T25. I am ready and need a jumpstart on ideas because I dont have time to look up ideas and go to the market. I always end up buying stuff that I dont end up doing anyway. Is this part of the 21 day fix?

• Colleen says:
    February 28, 2017 at 2:23 am

I bought this but it didn’t download and now I can’t access it. What can I do?

• Jessica says:
      February 28, 2017 at 2:26 am

Hi Colleen! You should have also gotten a download link in your email that is linked to your PayPal account (may have gone to spam). If you didn’t get it, email me at jessica@easylivingtoday.com with your invoice number and calorie bracket and I’ll get it taken care of.