This post has been sponsored by Reign Total Body Fuel™. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Trying to find the energy to meet your fitness goals is not easy, especially if you’re a mom! Between work, mom life, and everyday errands, it can be hard to save enough energy for your fitness goals. But it’s absolutely doable with these super simple tips and tricks!
Hint: One of my favorite ways to find energy is to drink natural caffeine. So, I go for a can of Reign Total Body Fuel™ before I work out. It has natural caffeine, amongst other things (I’ll talk more about it below), and is easily found at the Dollar General.
I do have more tips, though, so keep reading!
How to Find the Energy to Meet Your Fitness Goals
- Listen to your favorite hype music. You know that song that always makes you want to get up and dance? Play it when you’re feeling lazy and it’ll give you the boost you need to work out!
- Drink a can of Reign. Reign is blended with BCAAs, Natural Caffeine, CoQ10, and electrolytes, so it helps with energy. It’s also easily and affordably found the Dollar General stores. Reign is the ultimate fitness-focused beverage to support your performance needs. It has zero sugar, zero calories, and zero artificial flavors or colors. By the way, this stuff tastes amazing. My favorite flavor is Melon Mania. You have to try it!
- Drink your water every single day. Without water, your body cannot make energy. If your body is in a state of dehydration, not only will you feel weaker but you won’t get the most of out your workout. To make sure you’re doing this, just fill a gallon of water every morning and make sure that gallon is empty before you go to bed. Simple.
- Step outside and feel the sun (if it’s out). Breathe some fresh air. Nature has its way of making you want to get up and get active; it’s an instant burst of energy.
- Find an accountability partner who is going to remind you of your goals and make you want to hit the gym. A text from someone telling you what they ate and how they’re about to hit the gym can really make a difference. You will go from wanting to stay in bed to feeling a tad guilty about staying in bed and wanting to keep up with them.
- Take a peak at your favorite fitspo pages on Instagram for motivation. I don’t know about you but every time I see my favorite pages post, I want to stop everything I’m doing and hit the cardio machine.