Since getting divorced, I’ve gained 16lbs and am now on a mission to lose them. So, of course, I went back to keto because it works and the food is so good that it makes it easier to follow. This keto bacon ranch chicken, for example, is amazing and doesn’t make you feel like you’re on a special diet.
Now that I’m a single mom, though, I have to make my life easier by meal prepping so I don’t end up cheating throughout the week. I’m also always looking for budget friendly options when it comes to food.
I recently came across Perdue Farms’ new direct-to-consumer website where you can save a bunch of money on bundled products like this organic bundle I got (it also came with a whole chicken, but I had already made it before taking the picture).
Keep in mind, Perdue Farms doesn’t just sell chicken. They also have a many other premium proteins.
I like ordering from them because it comes straight to your door ready to prep. Also, Perdue Farms has transitioned from conventional chicken & turkey production to becoming the #1 supplier in the U.S. for Organic Chicken as well as a leader in premium Beef, Pork, Lamb, Pasture Raised, Grass-fed, Heritage Breed, Antibiotic Free (No Antibiotics Ever), Non-GMO, Certified Humane, GAP & more.
For 100 years, they have worked with small family farmers to raise animals with care. Perdue Farms is passionate about farming, land preservation and healthy and nutritious food.
I highly recommend checking out their bundled boxes so you can save some money on groceries while also enjoying the convenience of it being dropped off at your front door.
You can get 10% Off + free Perdue Harvestland Diced Chicken Breasts on first order.
And here is one of the meal prep recipes I made from my bundle!
Keto Bacon Ranch Chicken Recipe
- 4 slices bacon
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tsp. ranch seasoning or spread a small layer of low carb ranch dressing instead
- 1 1/2 c. shredded mozzarella
Keto Bacon Ranch Chicken Directions
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook bacon, flipping once, until crispy, about 8 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel–lined plate. Drain all but about 2 tablespoons of bacon fat from the skillet.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Return skillet to medium-high heat, add chicken and cook until golden and just cooked through, about 6 minutes per side.
- Reduce heat to medium and sprinkle chicken with ranch seasoning (or spread a light layer of ranch dressing over the top of the chicken) and then top with mozzarella. Cover the skillet and cook, until cheese is melted and bubbly, about 5 minutes.
- Crumble and sprinkle bacon on top before serving.
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 21.4g||27%|
|Saturated Fat 8.8g||44%|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.4g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Total Sugars 0g|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
Disclosure: This post was sponsored by Perdue Farms, but all opinions are my own.