I can eat sweet potato fries every day, and so can my son. We sit together eating fries all the time. Good thing they’re healthy!
It can help curb a sweet tooth while providing you with nutrients, so make sure you give it a try!
- – 2-3 medium sweet potatoes
- – 1-2 tbsp. olive oil
- – 1/2 tbsp. cinnamon
- – 1 tsp cayenne pepperDirections:
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cut sweet potatoes into fries.
- Toss in a mixing bowl with olive oil, cayenne and cinnamon until all fries are evenly coated.
- Arrange on a foil-lined baking sheet in a single even layer.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes, being sure to flip fries halfway through.
21 Day Fix:
- Serving Size = 1/2 cup
- 1 yellow