- 1 pound of asparagus (about 15-20 spears)
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 4-6 fresh garlic cloves, minced Garlic powder to taste (approximately 1 tbsp)
- Black pepper to taste (approximately 1 tbsp)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil.
- Trim bottom 1/2 inch of asparagus spears.
- Place trimmed spears on cookie sheet.
- Drizzle olive oil over asparagus.
- Sprinkle minced garlic, garlic powder and black pepper over asparagus.
- Top with slices of lemon
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, flip asparagus at 10 minutes.
- Bake until asparagus and garlic are lightly browned.