Deliciously Creamy & Healthy Cajun Shrimp Alfredo Pasta Recipe!
Cajun Shrimp Alfredo Pasta Recipe
Cajun Shrimp Alfredo Pasta Recipe Ingredients:
- 8 oz whole wheat or quinoa pasta of choice
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 pound fresh shrimp, peeled & de-veined
- 1 tbsp Cajun seasoning
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup salt free chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups low fat cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 2 tsp Cajun Seasoning
- 4 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves (optional)
Cajun Shrimp Alfredo Pasta Recipe Directions:
- Boil your noodles.
- In a separate small sauce pan, on low heat, add cottage cheese, parmesan, 2 tsp Cajun Seasoning and 4 T almond milk.
- Mix well.
- Once the cheese melts, blend the ingredients until smooth in your blender.
- Add 1 tbsp at a time of almond milk to thin the sauce.
- In a skillet, melt coconut oil over medium high heat and toss the shrimp with 1 T Cajun Seasoning.
- Cook 2-3 minutes per side.
- Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add garlic to the pan and sauté about 30 seconds.
- Add chicken/veggie broth and the Alfredo sauce.
- Toss in pasta with the Alfredo sauce.
- Stir in spinach leaves and cook until wilted.
- Add in shrimp and serve
21 Day Fix:
- 1.5 red, 1/2 blue, 1 yellow, 1 tsp
Pin For Later: