These low carb keto carrot cake bites taste just like the real thing and are the perfect spring and/or Easter treat!
Low Carb Keto Carrot Cake Bites Recipe
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 25-30 minutes
Net Carbs: 8g net carbs per serving
Low Carb Keto Carrot Cake Ingredients:
For the cake:
- 4 Eggs
- 1 ½ C. Almond flour
- ¼ C. Coconut flour
- ¼ C. Keto-friendly oil of choice
- 9 Tbsp. Butter unsalted and melted
- 1 ½ tsp. Vanilla extract
- ½ C. Swerve brown sugar substitute
- 1 ½ tsp. Baking powder
- ½ C. Chopped walnuts
- 1 ½ C. Shredded carrots (roughly 2 medium carrots)
- ½ tsp. Ground ginger
- 2 tsp. Cinnamon
- ½ tsp. Nutmeg
- ¼ tsp. Allspice
For the icing:
- 4 oz. Cream cheese softened
- ⅓ C. Heavy whipping cream
- ⅓ C. Swerve confectioner sugar substitute
- ½ tsp. Vanilla extract
Low Carb Keto Carrot Cake Instructions:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the ingredients for the cake, and blend well until a smooth batter has formed.
- Pour the batter into an even layer in a well greased 9×9 baking dish.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until browned around the edges and completely cooked through.
- Let the cake cool to room temperature.
- Mix together the ingredients for the icing in a bowl until smooth and creamy.
- Add the icing to the cake in an even layer.
- Freeze the cake for 1 hour.
- Slice the cake into 16 evenly sized mini carrot cake bites.
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 17.4g||22%|
|Saturated Fat 10.3g||52%|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.3g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g||8%|
|Total Sugars 6g|
|Vitamin D 5mcg||26%|
Pin for later: