Delicious & Easy Shrimp Avocado Salad Recipe
Want to switch things up with a delicious, extremely easy and refreshing recipe loaded with beneficial nutrients? This easy shrimp avocado salad recipe is amazing!
It has a Mexican twist and is perfect for the seafood and/or avocado lover.
I literally have to stop myself from making it everyday, but my husband wouldn’t even mind if I did! Neither would my toddler, actually.
It’s super healthy, doesn’t have a ton of calories and will fill you up. Did I mention it’s super easy?
You can go from not knowing what to cook to having this ready to serve in just a matter of minutes.
It’s also great for entertaining. You know, those nights you’re the only one worried about clean eating and have to take a dish to a party? You can load up on this (although it will likely get eaten up by everyone else, so make sure you make enough)!
Shrimp Avocado Salad Recipe
Shrimp Avocado Salad Ingredients
- Juice from 1 or 2 limes (to taste)
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 lbs jumbo cooked, peeled shrimp – chopped
- 1 medium tomato, diced OR yellow cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 medium hass avocado, diced
- Optional: hot sauce to taste
Shrimp Avocado Salad Directions
- In a large bowl combine chopped shrimp, diced avocado and diced or quartered tomato.
- Squeeze fresh lime over the mixture, to taste. Try with one lime first then juice the second lime if you need it. (I use a stainless steel lime squeezer to get the easiest squeeze and the most juice out of my limes)
- Add salt, mix again.
- If you like things with a spicy kick, you can add hot sauce to taste and mix one more time.
- Enjoy fresh!
21 Day fix Equivalents
- Just fill the red with shrimp, the green with tomatoes, and the blue with avocado. Then throw it all in a bowl together and that will give you one serving of 1 red, 1 blue, 1 green.